Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am now planning a benefit to promote obesity awareness. The benefit will be at the Grenada in Lawrence, KS on March 24 from 6-10pm. We will have booths set up and several bands including Joe's Jam Band and Cool Jade from Ottawa, KS. Some of the booths will include Arbonne, the Leo Center, Hy-Vee's Natural foods (hopefully after I ask them) and other local heathy options around Lawrence. I am planning on having raffel giveaways and will have a $5 or more cover charge that will go towards Joe's Memorial Fund. More details comming soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jonathan Ramsey said...

Let me know if I can help. I'll be in KC to perform on St. Pat's, and we plan to come to Lawrence for the benefit.

I put a link on my website, so maybe you'll get an extra visitor once in a while.

See you soon!

Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home